Monday, August 4, 2008

4 Aug Waiting for Bernanke

Market trapped in ranges, waiting for Bernanke, whatever happens it owuld be a breakout in either direction.

If you think Euro is going to breakdown into 1.5300, do click on the Google Ads.
so that I can survey the sentiments and report here.

Some side thoughts here:

I was in HK, and when I came out of my hotel Sheraton in a place called Tsimsatsui on the esplanade in HK (a supposiingly awesome place with a view of the whole harbour) in the evenining. I saw lots of Africans, middle-eastern people roaming the streets. I am surprised by their numbers.

HK is a open city, and obviously it has been invaded by all cultures and forces.

Then I saw a HK movie called "Green Moss" , a reality movies depicting South Asians (pple from India, Pakistan, Blangesdesh) gangs operating in HK, all armed with M16, AK47.

Then it dawn on me that the FORCES have already infiltrated into HK.

I was in Shenzhen, spending my weekend in a reputable spa. I freuqnet the place quite a lot, you have pple from Norway, Europe coming all the way to visit the place.
And I saw increasing number of MiddleEastern faces.

While China ascends the world stage, it has now to face with the reality,
"you do not choose your enemies, but your enemies choose you."

While the Chinese media is hyping about threats from the East, so called the muslims from the Eastern province Ëastern Turks", bordering India, Afghanistan, little is known that external forces have infiltrated from the south all this while. Probably the HK police was asleep all these years.

Noteworthy, Sakorzy, Bush, Gordon Brown, Kevin Rudd would all be attending the opening ceremony in Beijing on the 080808.

Beijing was annouced as the winner of the 2008 Olympics in late 2001. Ample time for evil forces to plan and execute.

Beijing citizens saw their Solar Eclipse once in hundreds years on last Friday, 1 Aug. Tremors have been felt in California, Japan, recently, and not too far the China SzeChuan earthquake.

Am now looking out for a convincing falling star or Meteorite of sort, to confirm the Revelations Celestial Signs.

Lastly, am waiting for the activation of the Large Hydron Collider (LHC).

Some of you after reading this, think that we are at the end of the world. no worries.
The end is only coming on the 21 Dec 2012, as told my the Mayan 5000 year cycle calender.

http://www.december212012.com/

also reminded me of the beheading on the Greyhound bus in Canada. Darkness has arrived.

No comments: