Thursday, December 20, 2007

20 DEC Euro rebound


Daily chart: EURUSD oversold, however downtrend confirmed.

this morning, I call for a long EURO when it was at 1.4320, and called that it reach 1.4350 when 8:30 AM ET newsbreak, indeed it went to 1.4358 and then at 1.4350 at 8:30 AM.

Now Euro at 1.4367 and falling back into 1.4349.

Expect it to challenge 1.4400, then 1.4420, then towards 1.4500- 1.4520 and ....????

If you want to know more, subscribe. Look at the subsciption instruction blog. It is only 100 USD for 30 days. (you can easily lose 500 USD if you are on the wrong side).

In my commentaries, I also call on USDJPY, USDCAD, Gold, etc.

Update 9:05 am ET
--------------------
Eurusd forming a reverse bottom. neckline at 1.4367.
once broken it should head for 1.4420 (the major resistance).
Should be there by 10:30 am ET.

Update 9:30 am ET
--------------------
the Euro retrace to its FIB support 1.4331. the high was 1.4367.
everything happening as planned.

Update 10:00 AM ET
--------------------
the equities rising, should support a Euro rebound.now Euro at 1.4345.MACD wise, the high at 1.4367 is confirmed. Gunnig for 1.4400 next.

Market should be, courtesy sake, pause and listen to Bush year end wrap up.
AND when he finishes give him a STANDING OVATION.
Would he finish by 10:30 AM ET ? my target time ?

Update 10:28 AM ET
----------------------
EURUSD completed its A-B-C retracement from 1.4367 high, and now in the upleg wave 3.
C was 1.4312, 2 pips above the low of today 1.4310. Really tricky.

Update 11:20 AM ET
----------------------
Am going off for lunch now, then take an afternoon off. Keep my stops for my long position.
Still targeting 1.4520
Guess market is waiting for the Europe hours to be over, then move.
Would not be writing for a while. Good luck to us all.

12 comments:

Tmac said...

we will see, if you are correct then you will have a new subscriber today.

DollarProAragon said...

the more important thing is not whether I would have a new subscriber, but you have some more monies to spend for Xmas.......

Tmac said...

LOL

yes that too would be nice, the past 3 days were awesome on the pound so it covered Christmas, now maybe you will cover the new years party and then yes I will sunscribe

DollarProAragon said...

Yes, GBP did catch my eye. Having some plan for it.

Tmac said...

not looking to good right now

DollarProAragon said...

the US leading indicator is weaker than expected. providing support for EUR and GBP.
Let us wait for Bush to finish, then the picture is clear.

Tmac said...

mmmmmm

did bush doom the rise to glory of 400?

DollarProAragon said...

seems like the long and shorts closing position.
the nightmare would be EURUSD carries into next week hugging 1.4300-1.4350.
it is going to be awfully boring.

Tmac said...

intersting day so far. I am not so sure we are still heading north, may be that we have a drop first and then up

DollarProAragon said...

in retrospect, my call was correct.
however, you still did not sign up, dear codyBEAR.

Tmac said...

ah but you need to take in the time difference, I have been sleeping to come back and see indeed that my 3 longs 16 have hit TP at 400 so today you will have a new subscriber :)

do not jump to conclusions my new friend

I have many jobs today and when I come back you will also have more money for Christmas

Tmac said...

to your other subscribers I can only say that you too need not jump to conclusions. This is a mini account so 2 yrs subscription is but a wish and dream ;) it will cover almost 3 mnths but not 2 yrs. I do not yet run with the big dogs and piss on golden hydrants. I will someday but for now I will stick to weeds and the postal workers legs. Merry Christmas to ya'll