Saturday, December 29, 2007

29 Dec Year End Call EURUSD competition

Hi, you traders out there, feel free to post you year end call for EURO on my comments page. The one who get closest to the year end closing EURUSD and within 10 pips of it would get a FREE "200 USD" from me via paypal into your credit card.


For the year end rate, I would use the last registered Rate on Bloomberg terminal for the year. I would publish the rate on this blog on 2 Jan and annouce the winner if any.

As for others, do use this remaining 3 days to subscribe to the newsletter at 2007. 300 USD is all it takes for 3 months subscription. Otherwise, it would be 450 USD.

The advantage my newsletter gives is that it give you the target (at least you can get as close to the peak), and also to warn of any turning point.

I was able to call 1.4640 for the rally on Thursday, and close to it 1.4715 for Friday. AND of course last week low close to it at 1.4328.

With my newsletter, you are cross check with your expectation, and contain the risk that you are trading counter trend.

Those who like my charts, can email me at dollarproaragon@hotmail.com

Also pls check on the links here, as there are some FREE education, FREE trading platform and hopefully leading to some FREE monies.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Will be 1.4840

DollarProAragon said...

okee, Michael. let us see if there are any others.... Bullish eh ?

DollarProAragon said...

Michael, thanx for participation. guess it is not 1.4840.

wanna subscribe ? email me.

DollarProAragon said...

you came close to within 10 pips. however it is not the yr end, but the weekend.