Monday, December 31, 2007

31 Dec Madame Butterfly and the disappearance of Jesus


Do you see a butterfly inside ?

Update 2:30 am ET
--------------------
I have changed the title to "Madame Butterfly", to give you a clue to what I am going to post.
Just to fill spaces.
weeks ago, when Euro was at 1.4350, I was holding some Euro real monies. I asked Divine. and Divine told me "to hold". I did not sold my Euros. And when I asked Divine, I have to qualify it with a timeframe. Hence that begs the question: till what timeframe, should I hold my Euros ?

Update 5:11 am ET
--------------------
I had an earlier post on the resurrection of Jesus, and the rebound of Euro. Now after 3 days, Jesus resurrected, and you know what happened ? HE disappeared, cannot be found !!.
and after 3 trading days,on the 4th day, all the EURO Bull disappeared as well.

Hence morale of the story is, if you do not subscribe, make sure you read your Bible well and pray hard.

Update 6:18 am ET
--------------------
the Mdm Butterfly picture was taken at 10 pm ET 30 Dec (given to my subscribers), now 8 hours later. we are still below 1.4750 (at 1.4711 now). We await the home sales data at 10 am ET.

Update 10:18 am ET
---------------------
not too cold, not too warm housing, still Euro drops.
Madame Butterfly has given us the top at 1.4750.
What a nice way to end 2007. Imagine my subscribers get this information 12 hours before it happens.

Update 11:20 am ET
---------------------
Now, where is the bottom ? My project bottom at 1.4640 has been violated. Gold is till holding up well. next we are watching 1.4584.

Right again, DollarPro
Please feel free to check out the links here, there are some information on Gold trading, and also FREE education and FREE trading platform. You would be surprised that you may find some FREE profits as well.

No comments: