Wednesday, March 5, 2008

5 March market tumble as predicted

last week, my subscriber has been told about the coming tumble.

Gold, commodities started to make low yesterday, got more legs to go, of course with a seemingly dead cat bounce.

Funds are taking profit already. Monies are gushing out from commodities into equities.

My subscriber says:

To: dollarproaragon@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: gold plunge
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 05:40:55 -0600

yes it did plunge....your accuracy is simply scary...


I forecasted the plunge. I forecasted the rise of Euro to break 1.5000.

So you see, trading is a breeze. There are people out there consistently making a steady stream of income, like me. Provided you dun listen to those analyst out there. So far I have not read any analyst from Fxxx, or another other sites for that matter. I do my own analysis, get annectodal information from my ex-colleagues in the banks, financial institutions, politicians, etc.

For the ignorant 50%, all the markets moves are well planned by the insiders.

For those who hold real monies, a few hundreds of subscription fee can easily TRIPLE you monies in no time, using a small portion of it trading forex, stock, gold futures.

Email me dollarproaragon@hotmail.com

No comments: