Friday, February 1, 2008

1 Feb Ready for Mount Everest ?

A daring call nonetheless at 10:37 am ET
-----------------------------------------
Long Euro 1.4790-1.4800
stoploss 1.4780
target 1.5056

For my earlier positions, took half profit at 1.4950,
for the remaining, stops at 1.4780. razor shave.


my gift to my readership. Once the gap filled, EUR is shooting up.
Good luck.




This is how the USD index looks today, the attempt to form a Double Bottom fails.
now below the neckline and a express train to Hell.


Some commercials first: a email from my subscriber:

"What do you see from the market from the projected NFP report?
I will not be at my computer tomorrow so I would like to place some stop and or limits
BTW your calls have been awesome this week, good for over 500 pips, might even help get me back on my feet soon."

now getting to work to prepare today letter.

No comments: