Friday, February 15, 2008

15 Feb Option Expiry Day

today is Option Expiry Day, I read more about selling then buying. I guess with today volatility, a lot of short sellers would be eaten up.

Monday is President Day, this add to the volatility.

Seeing profit taking now in forex. Euro, GBP all heading lower.

Vikram Pandit of Citigroup, going for media training. I am joining in the session, and hoping to get a post a the Head of International Trading with Citigroup.
Then I give all my readers 100K free monies to trade on REAL platform.

How about that ? Click on my Google links if you support me to be the Head of Trading.

Gold reached its interim top at 936, now Equities is back from abyss with SPX hovering around 1340, and Oil now at 95. Platinum close to 1000. Everybody is now lining up for the mad dash or the jump off the cliff ?

No comments: