Friday, February 22, 2008

22 Feb EURO on target

some advertisement to start off.
"Thanks for all the newsletters. A very good product with good take on the fundamentals, technicals and people that may affect the currencies. You have added another dimension to the way I look at the world when it comes to the world economy."
from my subscriber.

anybody who traded on the chart I posted yesterday and made monies when Euro hit 1.4838 ?
I indicated 1.4830.

If you made monies, click on the Google link. Thanx,
If you want timely signals, email me at dollarproaragon@hotmail.com for subscription.

Update 2:15 am ET
-------------------
Commodities CRB index heading for 400, already in overbought territory.
Any time within weeks (especially monthend), we may have a correction, for Commoditues, precious metal and Oil in general.
Though not the end of the bull trend.
Hence you are advised to stay on the sideline meanwhile for Oil, Gold, CRB, etc.
Let the Funds do their work and lick their wounds.

The surprise would come from the Equities.
If you want to know which Stocks, Index, or Funds to buy, suscribe to my "Naked Equities Letter".

No comments: